Friday, September 10, 2010

Canine good citizen!

So as you all know Wednesday my mom took me to obedience class. Mom said I was one of the most obedient dogs there, which if you saw these other dogs, is not really saying much. When I would be focusing on my mom all the other dogs would be going crazy. The hardest thing for me personally though was the fact that mom always wants me to walk on the right side but this time she made me change because the teacher made her. I was CONFUSED!!!

Dad got in trouble because he distracted me for this pic...silly Daddy!

Much better!
There was a little corgi next to me that kept  distracting. We were all to packed in like sardines and didn't have any room to breath. There was a Basset hound that kept stopping and his mommy was like its okay, I didn't think it was that okay! He kept stopping right in front of me and I didn't know what to do with my self! My Mommy was right when she said I would get cookies. She gave me lots for doing all the things she told me to do. Everyone thought it was neat that I could do the sit, stay, come right from the bat and didn't need any time to learn the commands. The whole time I was just thinking Mommy had treats and I would do anything to get more! MMMMM I love those new Tillman's treats!
Here's some more pics from my night at training!




I was supposed to ignore the dog coming up to me and just sit like a good dog, did I do good?
Little big brother Maxx was sitting with Daddy on the side lines. Daddy was taking pictures so he got some good ones of Maxx too. Ugh Mom says I have to show them off too! .......ugh.......fine.......

Stupid little cute tongue!

Okay so I do like him sometimes but I am still better looking (and Mom's favorite...sssshhhhhh don't tell him)

No comments:

Post a Comment