Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dog Park MADNESS!!!

So my humans took  me and Maxx to the dog park last night. Man I love the dog park!!! My mommy got me a new Frisbee!!!! My old one was kinda icky and permanently bent and just holy and gross! I go to the Dog Park to play play play! Maxx goes to the dog park to socialize with all the other doggies! Moms camera didn't have enough memory space so she only got a few things bummer! That's okay though because I still got to play play play!!!
The other fun dogs kept taking my Frisbee but I let them know who's boss...they quickly learned that if they got to the Frisbee first that they were supposed to let me take it back to my mommy. I mean how could they not this is my mission in life to take my Frisbee to my mommy!

Mom did not get a chance to take many good pics as right after she took a few more after this one the camera ran out of space...bummer! NOT throw the damn Frisbee Mom!
This dang poodle kept taking the Frisbee right out of Mom's hand. Silly puppy was only 9 months old.

If you look really really close you can see me doing a barrel roll trying to pick up my Frisbee at a full on run in the back round of this other crazy dog!

This is the last thing the camera captured before it was full. I is pretty yes? Look at how athletic I am to get the Frisbee.
A NOTE FROM DAIZIE'S MOM
Daizie blows bubbles every time she walks around in the waddey pool. She also thinks she needs to clean off the Frisbee every time I throw it into dirt. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment