Monday, September 6, 2010

New Treats!

This morning my mom started giving my brother and i some new treats. They are really really yummy I make sure she knows i will do anything to get one, or even part of one.
MMM, they are tasty I even learned a new tricks just to get more! My copy cat brother thinks hes big stuff and tried to hone in on my mom/treat time. He started to do the same tricks just to get my treats. Did I mention he really annoys me. Mom tells him all the time he's cute but then I always make sure she knows I'm cuter.
Here you decide for yourself...BEAUTY CONTEST TIME!
Who do you think is prettier just to clear this up?
Oh and you can't look at his tongue he uses it to sway everyone over to the dark side. Dang wish i had an underbite...weird little freak.

4 comments:

  1. I'd say..... Daizie, although little brother's underbite is awfully cute. I've been wanting to try those NB treats, after reading how much yours enjoyed, I'll have to go get them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've nicknamed them puppy crack lol. Even maxx offers behaviorsnfor them I told daizie to sit and he sat lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and sorry if I confused you it's little big brother daisies younger(shhhhhhh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah little big brother, I'll keep it hush hush hehe

    ReplyDelete