Monday, September 6, 2010

So I Forgot

To tell you all about my weekend. My humans had a big fun thing in the drive way all weekend(we will not mention that it ruined my weekend wishes of going to the dog park), I was confused because everyone kept taking all my humans stuff but they were letting them so I let them. I got to meet a lot of fun smelling people. My favorite human(mom) said we start obedience class this week whatever that is. She says I will get a lot of treats. So defiantly looking forward to that! Other then that my human dad took me down the neighborhood and let me play with some fun little short humans! They threw a ball for me and I chased it, Dad was really proud he said. One of the little humans parents came out and asked if I was okay to be off leash, Dad chuckled and said I was great off leash and was okay to play with the little humans. I went on a few car rides and got to go take brother to the groomers, that was funny because he came back almost naked! I got a new food that makes me not itch! Mom says it's called allergies that cause hot spots, all I know is my butt itched all the time! They put me on the same food as brother and i feel a lot better!
I so I will be starting my Canine Good Citizen class this week I will let my humans take me just for the treats! Mom says I will learn something but I just want TREATS!
Me the jumping frisbee dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment