Sunday, September 5, 2010

An Introduction!

Time for an introduction (tail wags please),
My name is Daizie-Mae; a lot of people call me Crazy Daizie though or just NO Daizie NO!
Well where to begin? I am an Australian cattle dog of the blue variety! I do not have tan markings on my chest legs or face like others like me but mom says that's because there is none other like me!
I found my breed on the AKC website but I don't look like that dog even though I am purebred. Mom says don't dwell on what others think of you or your fellows it will eat you up. What she forgets is that I am an OCD-ACD and will always think think think.
This is me always thinking...mom has a ball in her hand above that flashy thing.!!!

Other then that what to say...I have a little big brother(he's older), he teases me all the time cause I'm twice his size but not as old. Mom makes him stop but he still does it when she can't see...ugh brothers! I try not to let him get away with teasing me, most of the time we end up wrestling, its like a WWE smack down. I win normal because I am 39(shh I am trim) and he's only 13 so i pin him most of the time!
I do love him but do NOT tell him I said that cause he wont ever let me live it down. The teasing would never end!
It's time for my walk mom says so I will leave the comments open so you can ask questions and I will answer them next time!

 
I am excited to go on a walk! Mom says I am a good heeler(ha ha get it).




1 comment:

  1. Why hello Daizie-Mae! Can't wait to see what craziness you cause! :)

    ReplyDelete